5:30am started out my Wednesday with an ever so unpleasant run. Tough to run while hacking and coughing up such lovely things produced by pollen. However, I did get the chance to wake-up and that is what I try to stay focused on! My Husband and I are training for a 15k race in Tampa this weekend. First timers for 9miles, we are excited and nervous (please send prayers)!
Both babies slept well last night after tossing and turning the night prior. So they both woke up this morning with sweet smiles and thanking Jesus for this day. They are so precious!
I have a girlfriend who talks of "sandpaper" and Jesus in her blog. How it can be such an uncomfortable place to find yourself when you are going against the grain. Unfortunately, I found myself in that place today myself. Oh, she is sooooo right. But...most of the time when I am rubbed or rub someone else in the wrong way it is ingrained somewhere. It makes me want to do things differently; better the next time. Thank you to this friend and I hope you know how valued your friendship is to me. I do feel unscathed by my own fault of finding the sandpaper, like I said, I knew it when I was opening my own mouth...........
At any rate, today was great. Hope yours was too!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment