Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Belle and Batman!


Madeline knew immediately this year she would love to be Princess Belle for Halloween, Luke on the other hand couldn't decide. The choices were many and he just couldn't pick one. Mama and Daddy finally had to decide for him and we must have picked ok because there were no sad faces to be had...thank the good Lord! This has been the first year that we have actually gone trick-or-treating with Madeline and Luke. Halloween for us, is a bit scary and Madeline and Luke have had some food allergies. This year however, we have grown out of our allergies and are much more brave. I think I can give little brother Luke the credit for all the bravery!

They both had parties at school and we also were invited to go on a hayride to trick-or-treat. They had the best time! Can't wait to see who we will get to be next year!

I do apologize, for the life of me I can not get my computer to download photos. Aside from the fact that it is driving me CRAZY, it is annoying because I usually like to send a photo with whatever I'm blogging. So right after my, "This is the day" blog, "THIS" is what I'm dealing with. Thank you for putting up with my shortcomings in technology.

Madeline and Luke looked so cute in their dress-up for halloween and I hope to post that to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment