Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hello Marengo, Illinois!

Do you ever wonder just how far your blogs go? Just the other day, I found out that I have a reader all the way in Illinois! This is so exciting for me as this reader is connected to my Mother. As many of you may or may not know, my Mother left Sebring about 7 years ago and has moved all the way up to chilly Illinois.

While it took sometime for me to adjust to not having my Mother here, I am now happy for her. For the first time, I think I finally saw my Mother grow in her own comfort. She is very passionate about her dogs and was able to do for them there what she couldn't do for them here. My Mother seemed truly happy. Isn't "that what it's all about?" I know that is what my Nanny would say.

So in this post, I would like to say "Hello Marengo, and I hope you are both doing well." I would also like to ask all my "Sister's of the Blog" to pray for my Mother and Linda. I have been for a bit now and I just feel like I need some help. As we all do, they are going through some tough times and everyone needs prayer and love and forgiveness and a hug. I can only do so much, my arms aren't long enough...

Love and hope to you both, today is a new day and life is JUST TO SHORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment