Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hello Again!



Wow! It has been kinda busy around these parts lately. We have had birthdays, Holidays, races, car races, you name it and seems like we've had our hands in it. I have missed my blogging! Dapples, my sweet pup here in the picture and I have rested up and are ready to tackle the feat again.

I suppose the last blog was from Luke's 3rd Birthday party. And as you can all see we had a ball! I can't wait until his next party and I am not the only one, he is already telling me what he would like to have at his next party. I am feeling like maybe some tractors the green and yellow ones will be invited to play...HA!

Bob and I have been active with our running. All is well and we are currently training to run a 1/2 marathon, but do not have a location picked yet. Looking at different cities that would be interesting to race in. I have started running 3 days a week with a girlfriend of mine who lives down the street and I love having the company. It is almost more difficult to go on my alone days! At any rate. Time to go read, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment