Love it! I can't wait for you to see this ABC book.
This looks great Jody! You will have to teach me how to do one:-)
It looks like the Swaines are doing well and having fun. I have also recently discovered the Smilebox by Hallmark... LOVE it!!!
Jody, I just found smilebox a few weeks ago. It makes scrapbookking easier. I think I am going to join the yearly subscription. I wanted to tell you that I am blogging at: http://bitsandpieces-stacy.blogspot.com.Let's keep in touch!!!Stacy
Love it! I can't wait for you to see this ABC book.
ReplyDeleteThis looks great Jody! You will have to teach me how to do one:-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the Swaines are doing well and having fun. I have also recently discovered the Smilebox by Hallmark... LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteJody, I just found smilebox a few weeks ago. It makes scrapbookking easier. I think I am going to join the yearly subscription. I wanted to tell you that I am blogging at: http://bitsandpieces-stacy.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteLet's keep in touch!!!
Stacy