I continue to stay inspired by all of you wonderful women bloggers. Thank you! Just when I am looking the perfect picture of "Ms. Surly," (Ha!) I get on my computer and find just all the reasons not to. (I do hope I used the word of the day properly).
At any rate, this morning I was reminded of how certain people, things, and events come into our lives for just the right reason. It pleases me greatly to know that I have no control over this, or much else for that matter. However, as a woman and human being, created just as He wanted me, I sometimes like to think otherwise.
I know I am rambling on about my morning, but it was just so nice to share a bit of it with a very kind person. A smile and nice conversation can go such a long way. I do try to remember this simple little thing, but when I am tempted to turn into a surly little girl, it can seem like this unattainable goal.
P.S. Loving the word of the day...trying to use them! Please correct my grammar if necessary...thanks!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment