Darlene and Erin were in our wedding and we really haven't spent anytime together since then. When Erin and I talked last, she had made plans to go to NYC to see Dar and next thing I knew, I was booking a flight too! YIKES! I usually have Bobby with me when flying, so this will be a feat for me. It has been 7 years since I have flown by myself.
Darlene and Erin were such good friends to me and Bobby. I met them when I moved to Tallahassee after transferring up from Gainesville. We all worked for the GAP. All having a passion for fashion and a fast paced job, the GAP offered us all many great things. I was pretty sure my life was holding some sort of position with the company, who knew where, but I loved working for that company...huh? Yep, thank goodness I'm not in control of all that good stuff and I ran smack into Bob!
I can't wait to be able to spend some time with these two girls. We have all done so many different things with our lives. I am interested and intrigued to listen and talk about how everyone has grown and changed in life, love, and our faith. Something about being face-to-face that really allows your true self to come forth. We haven't had that good stuff for many years...we are all so thrilled to be given this time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment