Sunday, March 15, 2009

She has finally gone Bananas...

So, as some of you may know, Bobby and I have been doing some home improvements around our house. Well as one side of our house is coming closer to completion, I am down to the little touches like the fun of decorating. I had a great idea for a 4 photo picture frame. I wanted to put photos of my family members from their wedding days in it. Off to Walgreen's to reformat and black and white some photos...I walked all the way into the store, to the scanner, and proceeded to put my banana on the scanner. Yep, I said my banana on the scanner. Only when I tried to put the lid down did I actually realize what I had done.

I am sharing this story with all my faithful readers because I can only imagine that you all already love me no matter my little "slips"(yes, sometimes on banana peels!) here and there! I am somewhat concerned though seeing as how I do still have 5 months to go with this pregnancy...what next? Ha!

Stay tuned for future "slips" in the life of seriously "pregnant brained" Jody.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh pregnancy...the nine months when your mind turns to mush.

    Funny! And, yes, I still love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny~ Michael came home after talking to you @ church and was very confused at why you took your banana to walgreens to make it black and white! lol best wishes for the next five months...and beyond for that matter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those days, ha, I'm still having them five months after delivery:) You look great, enjoy your pregnancy! OM

    ReplyDelete