Today, it's official. The entire Swaine Family all know Doc Willey. I have taken Madeline since she turned 3, but have been hesitant with taking Luke...hmmm! Seeing as he is now a big 4 year old, I knew it was time. So one call to Grammy and off we went. Thank you so much Grammy for going with us, it was a huge help. Luke and Madeline did so well. Madeline went first to show her brother how it worked. This was the first time she sat in the chair all by herself. My babies are growing and becoming so brave.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Show Mama those "Pearly Whites!"
Today, it's official. The entire Swaine Family all know Doc Willey. I have taken Madeline since she turned 3, but have been hesitant with taking Luke...hmmm! Seeing as he is now a big 4 year old, I knew it was time. So one call to Grammy and off we went. Thank you so much Grammy for going with us, it was a huge help. Luke and Madeline did so well. Madeline went first to show her brother how it worked. This was the first time she sat in the chair all by herself. My babies are growing and becoming so brave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment