We had our 20 week ultrasound appointment today. How excited we all were to see Swaine Baby #3! Bobby, Madeline, Luke, and my Mother-in-"Love" (as Heidi D. says...I loved that!) and of course me, the vessel all went to see the show. Swaine Baby is healthy and beautiful. We are all grateful to God for that news. Thank you all for the prayers for us and the baby.
As far as finding out for sure what Swaine Baby #3 is...we are still not 100% positive. Seeing Dr. Khan as we were leaving, she said that we will peak again next time. She and I have already seen what is in there, I was just hoping to see again today. I am completely satisfied just to have healthy!
Looking forward to more movement and kicks from this little one. And also to keeping you all posted on our growth!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment