Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hole?

"Mama, what is this hole?" Luke asked me last night as his toe went through the hole in the front of his little undies. I said,"it is a hole for your pee-pee private. You can use the potty without having to take off your pants." "Oh," Luke said. Immediately he headed to the bathroom to try out this new found "hole." I have to tell you it was the cutest thing. I peeked around the corner and watched as my 4 year old little boy was learning this new trick. It took about 5 minutes to arrange, pee-pee, and get everything back in it's place. Luke was very excited about this and made sure to tell his Daddy about it as soon as he walked in from the office.

Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if he will share the "hole" truth with the boys in his pre-school class during bathroom time :)??? SOO funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO cute, I love the name you decided upon. I guess I need to start thinking about that. Thanks for sharing! OM

    ReplyDelete