Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hola Chicas! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Did you feel that change in temp. yesterday am? Yes, while slight...it was there! I enjoyed coffee on the porch with my three pups and the Highlands Today. It was gorgeous and peaceful.

Looking very forward to Fall here. So much so that I have already put out all our goodies. I like to think it is because I am going to be gone so much the next two weeks, but I'm sure I have a problem. I am giggling along with some of you right this moment on me and my "problems!" It is for the children to enjoy...(better right?) Anyway, we took all the decor off the "holiday tree" (yes, it stays up all year!) and put on the orange lights, scarecrow bows, and ghost and pumpkin hangers too! We are having a ball! We even broke out the Wilson pumpkin cupcake mold...the butter is softening right this moment...Yahoo! Remember, it is all for the children and I never said that there weren't 3 children here!

Enjoy the rest of your weekends. Outside, cupcakes, and 2 little punkins are a callin'!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jodi,

    I am trying to find a tree to do a Holiday theme tree, sounds like the one you had. Maci and I went to Michael's this weekend but they didn't have one. I thought for sure that is where I would find one. Let me know. I would love to do one. I know Lucy has one too, I will have to ask.

    Talk to you soon,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete